Oct 6, 2011

Coincidence...? No.


This is me.  And my roommate Jacelyn.  We've decided we are twins, just like roommates Adi and Ami. We have a lot of things in common.  Sometimes it freaks us out. 

Have you ever seen The Parent Trap? The newer one with Lindsay Lohan? It was my favorite movie when I was 8.  Sometimes I would sit and wish I was a twin like Hallie and Annie were. 

My twin here has the same dream as me.  To travel the world. We've been talking about going on a study abroad together.  And then last night, I remembered a fortune I got this summer. The conversation went as follows:

Elsa: "Jace! Want to see my most favorite fortune I've ever gotten?"


Jace: No. No. No way. No. Just you wait. 

 Elsa: We’re going to have one of those twin moments right?  Like in Parent Trap when they stick their two pictures together and everything in their life changes?

Jace: Look at this. I got the same fortune this summer!!


Elsa: Are you serious? No. Like are you for real? This is freaky. 


Jace: Yeah!! Check it out!! 


Both: This is just to much. 
Elsa: I gotta breathe. 
Jace: I gotta run outside. 


It totally and completely freaked me out. But I totally and completely loved it.  We are supposed to be roommates.  We are friends. And twins.  And I love it. 

2 comments:

  1. That is just too wierd. And also, I love that picture of you, the very first one of this post. You look great. and I also love your cardigan you are wearing in the post before this one, they yellow striped one, yeah I need one.

    ReplyDelete