Oct 17, 2011

looky here!


Yes, thats right, we live in the same room now, so we can be even more joined at the hip.  Things have been getting freaky. I could name all the things that we've found are the same about us, and trust me-it is freaky (I mean the same music and clothes was weird enough, but then to have the same vein patterns on our arms??), but that might just seem exclusive.  

What the heck-let's just make this a bit more wacky and live in the same room. Why not?? Sometimes it scares me how alike we are.  It shouldn't, because this literally happens when we discuss almost anything: 
"What?? No way!! You too?!"
Again, its this thing called fate.  Eat your words Elsa.  


It is a blessing. Not to get all chesse-tastic. I normally try to stay away from that kind of stuff, but every now and then, you gotta do it.  I love being her friend and having her as a friend. 



Friendship is born at that moment when one person says, 
"What?! You too?! I thought I was the only one!"
-CS Lewis


I think CS might have written this for me and Jace. Maybe not, but I like to think it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment