Oct 28, 2011

creative?

Yeah, in case you can't tell, I have not been feeling creative when it comes to my blogging lately. So its just going to be boring updates of my life. In list form, yet again. But i'll make it a little longer cause its been a couple days. Sorry mom.

1. New phones. yep, my phone was broken, so t-mobile gladly sent me a new one (and upgraded) for FREE! gotta love it. His name is leonardo. cause he looks sleek and fancy.

2. Hidden mustaches. There's a total of 9 mustaches throughout various parts of my room. Its a game of find the mustaches when you first enter the lair.


3. Izze sodas. Sparkling pomegranate to be specific.

4. Friday Night's Alright for Fighting. Best Gilmore Girls ever.

5. Still going strong on the cookie dough.

6. Jenna ninja vanishes underneath a table at the crossroads. Classic and excellent move.

7. Learning about portraiture in photography. A very entertaining lesson indeed.

8. Conversation magnets for the fridge. Thanks mom!



9. What? Its already Thursday??

10. Jenna and Jace days.

No comments:

Post a Comment