Oct 18, 2011

footsies

You know something I love so much and makes me so happy?


Socks. Yep, doesn't take much to please me. But seriously. I love socks. Short socks. Long socks.  Thick socks. Patterned socks with bright colors. Thigh high socks. Toe socks.  

Its always really cold up here in little college town.  And after last year, I decided that I really need some wool socks. Normally I'm pretty picky about the kind of fabric that my socks are-and wool is not one that I prefer. But once you step in a pile of slush when its -12 degrees outside, you don't question wool socks. 

REI has great wool socks.  I bought 5 pair. Yeah, its a fetish.  Anyways, they are so wonderful that I have not taken them off all day and I am currently wearing them with my gym shorts. They are the most comfortable things my feet have ever been graced with.  They make me feel all cozy and and soft like a towel.  I don't think I will ever buy a different pair of socks ever again. REI, guys. REI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment