Oct 5, 2011

message to the world.


This is me. I am Elsa Marin.  I have a blog.  I like to write everything down for memories.  Here are about 10 other things about me. 
  1. I am the only girl in my family (besides my wonderful mother).  I'm also conveniently the oldest. It's nice to have four little brothers. 
  2. I'm a college student at a college that is not like most.  We don't party hard.  We have devotionals every Tuesday.  We dress modestly, are clean shaven, and refrain from unclean language.  And I love every single thing about this school. 
  3. I like to be crafty. It keeps me from being bored. 
  4. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I know its true. I love my religion.
  5. I mentioned my wonderful mother earlier. I look just like her.  Southern women often mistake us for twins. 
  6. Most people have never heard of the kind of music that I like.  And I like it that way. 
  7. I grew up in Atlanta.  Once you go southern, may the good Lord help you, because you will never go back. 
  8. Most people in this world all have a "thing". Sports, arts, things like that. Traveling is my thing. I'm going to fill up my passport before I die. 
  9. Ask anyone what my favorite thing in the world is, and they'll tell you its Harry Potter. 
  10. I try to live by this: "She turned her can'ts into cans, and her dreams into plans."

No comments:

Post a Comment