Oct 20, 2011

bangles

something happened last night at about 12:14. which is my birthday and every time its 12:14, i think, hey thats my birthday! anyways. sorry about the tangent. i do that a lot. it was impulsive. a little scary for a second. and after about 19 minutes it was done.

new bangs. i like them. no. i looooooove them. jace cut them for me. she's pretty good at it!


i only had bangs like this one other time. it was in 6th grade and i parted my hair down the middle and tried to look like lizzie mcguire. with glasses. it was so bad. but i like these bangs. a lot. 

on another note, i love talking to my mama on the phone. it always makes me feel good. the weekend is tomorrow. hallelujah. 

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH!! I LOVE!! they look so so so so cute, else! and guess why we're twins... because i'm going a little snip-happy tomorrow morning, myself! bangs! we are the same human. it's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete