Jul 2, 2012

new feats and new friends

in practicality, it should have been, and was, 
one of the most nerve wracking and scariest things i have done yet. 
the nature of my personality has never allowed me 
to boldly and comfortably express my artistic side 
to those i do not know with a close and personal bond. 
so, making complete sense, i should have been terrified.
and to some extent, i was worried,
but not as i thought. 
i was oddly calm and uncharacteristically outgoing
and shared myself with those i did not know, as i never had before.
and while it very much had to do with the sweet and similar personality of my new friend
i realized that it also very much had to do with a much higher ideal.
and now, as i write this, 
feeling the swelling pressure in my chest, and knowing what it is, 
i can't deny that there is a plan in my life and i am doing it right now. 
i would have been blessed as so, if i was not doing what is set in motion.
and boy, is it a beautiful thing. 


i didn't plan on writing something like that for this post, 
and i almost never do, but here's the fun part of it all!
about a week ago, i was emailed by a lovely girl asking if i would take her pictures. 
as are all my reactions to people asking if i would take their pictures, 
i was a little shocked, but unlike my usual reaction, 
i was much less nervous and much more excited!
so we had a fun little photoshoot down in provo (my first time shooting there!)
and it turned out to be not only a splendid time.





3 comments:

  1. Elsa! You did such a great job with arielle's pictures! i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her skirt!! and these pictures! well done els!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented and a down right joy to be around! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete