Jun 29, 2012

5 things going on with me lately (that you didn't already know about)

1. yesterday i took pictures of a girl that i had never met before. 
and it was very much like a real photo shoot, 
except for all of the aimless driving, trying to find places to shoot.
oops. 
she was very cute and played the uke.
it made me miss my twin. 

more to come later

2. I'm learning how to assert myself more and grow up in little bits. (see above)
its very fulfilling and satisfying and i don't know why i didn't start sooner.
more on that later. 

3. i've been on a water kick lately. i drink lots and lots of water. 
and i have to pee lots and lots of times. 

so much hydration.

4. on an also somewhat healthy note,
i have healthy smoothies for breakfast each morning, 
instead of the usual chocolate muffins, doughnuts,
and the occasional chocolate cake (terrible, i know). 
i get sick every now when i eat them. 
i guess my body is forcing me to treat it better. 

5. i've started to hate spending money. 
i don't know how or who blessed me with that,
but thank heavens they did. 

you can really learn a lot about a person from their receipts. 

2 comments:

  1. Elsa, I getcha on the breakfast..I can tell my bodies getting old for the fact I can't eat candy for breakfast anymore..unless of course I want to die.

    And I'm so excited to see more pictures from your shoot! I love the one you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lovely! It was a pleasure to meet you and you were great at interacting and photographing. I can't wait to see more, and hopefully YOU again! :)

    ReplyDelete