Jun 20, 2012

beacause i've suddenly become one of those super busy people who only talk about how busy they are and don't have time to do much else


the three most prominent things of my day, in picture form:

of all the things i needed today, it was my voice. 
my literal voice. 
and it was gone. and still is. and perhaps will be even more gone tomorrow. 



want to do something fun? want to go to taco bell?
so me and noah went.
and saw our super cool neighbor in the drive through in front of us. 
i like knowing grandma's make 10 o'clock t-bell runs too. 

GC. 
girls camp. 
can i just say how much i love doing this?
i love that it takes up all of my free time and i wish it took up even more free time. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, so I saw your thing on taking pictures this summer. Do you live in Utah??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, in fact, I do! Send me an e-mail-we can set something up if you want! elsabelsa16@gmail.com

      Delete