Jul 25, 2012

color blocks



i originally wrote a three paragraphed piece 
about why it matters to always dress classy 
because we deserve to look the way we should feel. 
 but then i realized that that doesn't really matter. 
i really just wanted to share the shirt i wore today. 
because it is two different shades of green
to fit my green life
and its pretty dang cute. 
i'm not a fashion blogger whatsoever,
but today, 
i just liked my shirt. 


I also must settle a score with my last blog post.  I realize after a few friends comments that I seemed dramatically overwhelmed and depressed by the amount of work I have to get done. I am in no way, whatsoever, as dramatically depressed as my post portrayed.  I apologize for the way it came off. I simply meant to write about how ironically funny it was that my brain was not functioning (I could not speak normal functioning English to my brother and it was a hoot) and the brain farted Elsa seemed to not be able to convey the more humorous side of the story and made it seem like a pitied side.  I know-the picture makes me look like a ticking time bomb.  Let’s just set the record straight-you are all so wonderful to be so kind to me in my stressful time. I’m really doing quite well and I apologize in my embarrassment at the wrong impression given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment