Jul 6, 2012

things that make me, me


i prefer bows in my hair and bangs on my forehead.
i love hydrangeas, especially white ones.
it is always hard for me to wake up.
i like to travel to the rarer set of places in this world.
when i read a book, i read the crap out of it.
i wear too much navy blue and gray.
i don't have my ears pierced.
i'm very picky with clothes. 
i internalize other people's problems as my own. 
i could watch movies all day long.
i'm big on birthdays.
my skin is very dry.
i prefer to keep my hair ginger.
i love surprising people.
my feet are too little for how tall i am.
i like to have late night snacks.
i could receive nothing but informational books for my birthday and be completely happy.
i look like my mom.
i am blind with a -750.
i'm also short of hearing.
i use my emotions to perceive and judge my world.
i'm artsy.
i always admire the voices of others.
and most of all, 
i. 
like.
me.

2 comments:

  1. My feet are too little for how tall I am too! I was going through this list thinking of how I should do a post like this, but then realized it would sound wayy too similar!

    ReplyDelete