May 1, 2012

after school job

i remember when i used to live with all girls. 
the brief period in which i was fully immersed into a new world of 
hair EVERYWHERE, clothes galore, and a variety of emotions 
became known as the period of enlightenment. 
a period of time which i reveled the sister-like bonds and endless hours of talking. 
oh, it was a fun time. 

i was so rudely re-awakened back into the life of boys at the end of my semester. 
and i am re-awakened, 
every day. 

like today. 
two little boys who shall remain un-named (though i think you may know them),
came home from school for their "after school job". 
i was so wonderfully made aware by this little scene i stumbled upon in my bathroom.



they must have decided to get comfortable for their overtime hours. 
there may or may have not been a present sitting in the throne for me to see, 
but i'll let you decide if thats something worth hearing or not. 

i miss living with girls. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah!!
    I miss living with you too.
    It's lonely when I don't have my nightly chats with El.

    ReplyDelete