May 5, 2012

3 year olds are my preferred friends

i've realized i've spent the lady three friday nights hanging out with kids. and while it may categorize me as a loner with no friends, i'd like to consider myself as a girl with extra friends. because there are some times when i'd much rather be hanging out with these funny kids than half of the people my age. 

today's fun included making cookies and trampoline jumping and i nabbed so many cute pictures. i'm sorry, but you will have to indulge me and look at them all. 

isn't she just the absolute cutest?




4 comments:

  1. Oh I love your tramp picture..that's too adorable! and I spend most of my time with 2 year olds, so I'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Nice shots EL.
    Shots shots shots sho sho sho shots shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good catchlights in #1 and great DOF in the cookie picture. Of course they are all adorable, great subjects too!

    ReplyDelete