May 3, 2012

progress for the sake of progress


this is my photoshop face.

i am wearing this face because today,
i did something thats usually a bit uncomfortable and nerve-wracking for me. 
i took pictures of someone. 
now, it may not seem like a big deal, but let me fill you in. 
remember how i said its uncomfortable for me to take pictures of people and be in charge?
 and that its something i should work on? 
well, i called up my friend cortney and asked 
if she would let me take some pictures of her pretty little face. 

i may have panicked a little earlier today 
when i realized that the only person i have ever really taken pictures of are jace and jenna,
who pose themselves, and know what to do from a photographic standpoint, 
but cort was a darling model who helped the process become a bit easier
with her sense of humor, similar to my own, and easygoing nature. 




i'm no professional at this stuff. but i really do love doing it. 
and i can't help but thinking that for one of the first times, 
i really like practicing and working harder than i ever have to become as good as i can get.
and some may not think my pictures are that great, 
and granted, they're not as good as others.
but they're mine and i took them. 
and i can't believe i did. 

3 comments:

  1. okay... i love these. especially the place you went. you are very talented, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're picture's are way amazing! I especially love the black and white one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladies you are simply way too nice! you have no idea how good that makes me feel!

    ReplyDelete