May 22, 2012

the story of the 50

amazon has been my friend lately. 
i tell him the things i wish to purchase, 
and he kindly sends them to me in return.
my weakness:
old movies.
and when i say old, i mean the audrey hepburn, fred adstaire, cary grant classic. 

it was today, upon opening my latest gift (casablanca-ahh!), 
that i realized the spiraling sickness of my obsessive movie buying. 
and i counted, the 50, yes, 50, movies that i now own. 
so there you have it ladies and gents. 
i now own half a hundred movies. 



now, to defend myself just a little bit, 
i really do watch them a lot, which probably doesn't sound all that great, 
but at least i'm not just buying movies and only watching them once. 
and though it may not look like 50 movies, 
some contain multiple movies in one. like my beloved harry potter boxed set. 

2 comments:

  1. girlfriend. i just hit over 100. this is just to say, it does not get any better. it keeeeeeps spiraling.

    ReplyDelete