Sep 18, 2013

wait, did i really do that?

i met the cutest boy yesterday. it was sprinkling outside and as i left the building, and made eye contact with this hurried and good-haired boy, he said, "hey hows it going?" and told me and my friend about his over scheduled, unorganized, and busy life. it was brief, because he ran into his next meeting. literally, he ran. but then (somewhat prompted by my friend), i very uncharacteristically wrote my number on the back of a mcdonald's reciept and said "this is for the organized part of your life" and stuck it under his windshield wiper and left. i'd like to think that it was partly the guts of doing a spur of the moment act that motivated me to follow through, but i also think it might have been the fact that he had really great clark gable hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment