Sep 7, 2013

its almost 2 am




i don't normally post on saturdays, because no one reads on saturdays, but i didn't post on friday, so i thought, why not post on saturday? because i had a rockin good time on friday and its something worth spreading. but really, it was sucko for a while. like real sucko. like super upset, then super stressed, then overwhelmed put on a stupid call for work that i wasn't even prepared for so i looked super stupid, then super sad, day. that's probably too many unnecessary supers. but it gave me sick knots in my shoulders. i mean, they're like, wicked. and it hurts man. i'm gonna need a strong male friend to get those bad boys out. anyways...but what do i do best other than escape from the suckiness of a day by calling up my pals and doing whatever possible to distract myself. and that i did. there was a concert (one in which I had always wanted to attend, but never did), and a sighting of my favorite mindy (i mean, we sat behind her family. and it was awesome). and there was a silly walmart trip and long chats while we dyed my hair. i've always wondered what it was about wanting to change my hair when something happens that i'm not happy about it. maybe its because i can control that kind of change. and then there was some form of chips and dip and yummy treats and a movie that was of the nicholas sparks genre. and now my hair is way too dark. its definitely a lana lang raven instead of the usual medium cherry red that i usually use. so thats going to have to be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment