Sep 9, 2013

excuse me while i gush about harry potter some more

let me just start off by saying that there have been rumors circulating about the possibility of an 8th Harry Potter being written by JK Rowling and I was one of those very naive and very upset fans that believed its truth. it was a little crushing, I will admit that. but I also will admit that a small part of me felt a teeny bit of relief that I wouldn't fail out of my classes at school if the book was released while I was at school (though, it was a tiny part).  but I also read this article today (Everything I Need to Know, I Learned from Hermione Granger) and it was so true in every way possible. So you should read it. Because Hermione is probably the person I wish I could be most. And every time I watch the last movie and Harry is about to leave for his death, and Hermione jumps around Harry and cries, "I'll go with you!", I die a little inside and cry, because I'm a big Harry Potter nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment