Sep 23, 2013

a letter to my best friend

dear best friend,

i miss that we would both stay up on our computers before we go to bed and say things like "did you read courtney's blog?" or "go look at what i just pinned".  i think i took for granted and forgot just how alike we were. i didn't realize how much the same we were until i started living with people that don't do the same things as us, and that makes me sad. sometimes i listen to your starred playlist in the morning because that's what would be playing if you were here. the mirror is in a new spot and its finally hung up on the wall like it was supposed to always be. did i tell you that jason lucas said hi to me in the hall in the spori? i think he recognized me from all my insta's that he keeps liking.  making egg salad sandwiches isn't that great anymore, because one egg isn't enough food, but two eggs is too much, and i find myself at this awkward stage because i don't know what to do with it all. i told you it would be a hard transition to learn how to cook for only one person. wasn't the new score for downton abbey so good? poor poor mary makes me so sad that i want to cry and only downton can do that do a person, don't you think? last night, i just wanted you to be here so we could eat cookie dough and watch something sad like we do when things just aren't the way we wished with boys. but I really just missing staying up really late. I'm so proud of you for getting so good at painting your nails on your own too. the other day a really big semi honked its horn by my room and I yelled "Brody's here!" nobody got it. will you come visit me soon? then we can make no bakes and you can buy me ice cream because you owe me BIG for that. and i guess i'll buy you some too.



No comments:

Post a Comment