Sep 5, 2013

monday on thursday



i took a small break. i've been a little preoccupied.
i had my last day at work last week. wahoo for breaks!
i also have been nannying all day long a few days this week and my mac and cheese intolerance has boosted through the roof.
my love for ikea has only grown as i get older and need more things of the house and home related genre.
is it bad that i will probably never be sick of cafe rio?
i can't help but think maybe nick miller isn't so chicken for moon walking away from things.
school is still around the corner. and now that its closer, i have mixed feelings.
my favorite color lately is bright electric blue. and emerald green.
i need someone around me to have a baby.
the thing about me that i can't seem to ever change, is that i can never go to bed when i say i will.
Something good happened last week, and I was like Scarlett O'Hara in my freaking curtain dress.

1 comment: