Sep 3, 2013

things my brothers tell me, part two:

G (to the neighbor's dog): Quiet now, Mrs. Bark-a-lot.

L: You're looking pretty fly for a white guy.

G: These are the three words I used to describe myself: really good farter, smarter than a lot of people, and good at basically anything Chinese.

G (upon watching the Bachelorette preview and seeing Des cry): Maybe that Brooks guy from Utah dies.

G: I wonder why fire is hot.

Mom: L, if you can't stop, you'll have to have a time out in the hall.
L: Mom, I'm 8. I don't do those any more.

G: Did mom get my text yesterday? It was really long.
Me: Whose phone did you use?
G: The house phone.

L: Mom! I know what we can do to have more conditioner when we run out!
Mom: What?
L: Just fill up the bottle with water!

G: I hate Chick-fil-A! If I had to get anything from them, I would get NOTHING!

L (to our family friends): Hey, if you guys stay the night here, we can have cake for breakfast.

G: Justin Timberlake is already married, you can't marry him. Stop living in your dreams.

2 comments:

  1. This is the funniest thing I've read in a looooong time. Those guys are too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete