Sep 24, 2013

mondays turn into tuesdays sometimes


I successfully survived the first week of school. hooray!
expecting three packages and a letter in one week is probably the greatest thing to happen to a college student and their mail life. 
I love making new friends. 
I go hard at dances and sometimes I don't even know who I am when it happens. 
I had a dream the other day that I went to London and never wanted to leave.  That's probably why I haven't gone yet. 
This whole One Direction thing is starting to get a little out of hand. 
Back at home, every Monday is taco night. I miss taco night. 
When I have to concentrate on my homework, I blast the score to Downton Abbey into my stolen iPhone5 headphones. 
Its kind of dumb that people can't seem to hand out without their wingman. Like, did you think that I would date them too? Did you think we would all get married?
I threw a rockin' ward party yesterday. 
Also, sometimes I want to kiss Liam Payne. Actually all the time I want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment