Jan 21, 2014

to be honest, today felt like a monday

{insert current cute picture}

long weekends are the best. and coming home made me not want to go back to cold college town.
sometimes i dream that me and my bff were bffs with shailene woodly. and she had to switch schools, and she cried because she was going to miss me so much.
i don't even know what the date has been for the last week.
my brother had a huge party last weekend and you would not believe how glad i am to be out of high school.
i slowly feel my life unfolding more and more the more i do what i want to become.
do you ever feel like maybe january can be the hardest month ever?
i have two best friends that always say the exact right things.
making my mom laugh so hard she wheezes out air before an audible laugh comes out is probably my favorite thing to do.
i played a pretty funny prank on my parents over the weekend too, and i promise you'll want to hear more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment