Jan 14, 2014

things my brothers tell me, part 4

L: I found a new girlfriend actually. She's older and won't leave me for my twin like my old girlfriend did.

G (when I call home): Mario's Pizza, what can I get you?
Me: I'd like a large pepperoni and anchovy pizza delivered to me at school please. Can you do that?
G: No. Sorry, nobody likes anchovies.

L: My friend - she likes sharks as much as she likes bracelets.

G: But I'm a unicorn! Unicorns are never late!

L: Get your mind out of the gutter!
Me: Do you even know what that means?
L: Yes. It means don't think dirty things. Like poop.

G: Did you know that when elves die, they bury them in ornaments?
Me: How do you know that?
G: Because its Christmas.
L: Oh yeah, and if elves die, you can bring them back to life. You just sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on them.
Me: And how do you know that?
L: It's just easy.

Mom (to L, as he is upset that his twin is beating him at bowling): G is never better than you at anything. Let him have his fun.
G: Nuh uh, I am good at art AND origami

G: Come on, I'm the tan one in the family

M (reading a headline on the newspaper): "Best way to start 2014 - Babies"
G: Well, lets buy a baby then.

L: Jenna, this is gonna be easy for you, Does the sun go around the earth or the earth go around the sun? That's too easy. The sun goes around the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment