Jan 28, 2014

the story of the terrible awful

WARNING: Images may seem disgusting and disturbing. 
And that could very well be completely true.



Last weekend I went home for the short break, and what followed could only be described as "the terrible awful".  While the whole family was occupied in the basement watching American Idol, Jenna and I threw away a batch of homemade oreo's that were much too runny for cookies.  And sitting there in the garbage can, we laughed at the pile that resembled something only little boys should laugh at.  Wanting to create something with this pure genius look alike that couldn't be passed up, we cleverly devised a plan that would surely satisfy all of our laughter. So we craftily molded a piece of dough into a little loaf that could only be mistaken for a half hazardly attempt at pinching it clean and laid it in the wrong spots.  Worried that the twins would possibly foil my plans, I very explicitly explained the instructions to not tell my parents with G responded with a serious, "Whatever it is, I'm in". A few hours went by and we still had not had an incident. As bed time came, I pushed G to lead Dad or Mom to the bathroom to find the little bomb. I thought that he had, but I only found Dad and Brig scolding him for not cleaning up rat poop. He walked out of the room and in his grumpy G way, adamantly threw his hands in the air and said, "I know! I'm getting the toilet paper!!!" and then walked past me and winked and shot me a gun gesture.  Confused and out my main man, I made Brig reveal the secret. 
"I need Gus and Leo here, RIGHT NOW!"
"What? Why?"
"Huge poop. On the seat. POOP. On the SEAT!"
And that was all I could have asked for. 
But I'm not sure which is more satisfying - the reactions from my parents, my dad laughing for hours the rest of the night, or the pure genius that stemmed from G (side note: he took a piece of the fake poop from the toilet, rolled it into a small rat poop, and placed it next to my dad to trick him into walking into the bathroom to get toilet paper and find the big behemoth). I don't know whether I should be proud of him or scared. Both ways, I still can't stop laughing about it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment