Dec 11, 2013

whats new with me?
i'm sitting in my living room watching probably my 10th or 11th episode of SVU. its always on usa today, and its sooooooo addicting to this apartment lately.
i spent all weekend, (literally all weekend) working on the hugest and hardest project i've had in my college experience yet.
but the best feeling is when you actually nail what you're doing and it works out.
i love december. have i mentioned that?
i'm definitely over the whole "i'll just talk to you on mondays" thing.
my birthday is definitely only 3 days away. 3 days people.
me and my roommates discovered the taco bus, which is down the street in small college town, and it was probably the best discovery we made in a while.
i've turned into a lazy blogger. i promise to do better once these finals are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment