Dec 16, 2013

monday


i have two days left people. TWO. DAYS.
the fact that i'm not at home right now, but i was at the same time last year is really upsetting to me. 
on a happier note, it was my birthday this last weekend! i am now 22. you may now begin asking and saying silly lines that involve my age and are from taylor swift. everyone else did. 
i now have a professional working website! it was so hard to make, i literally can't explina to you in words how hard coding a website is and how much time it takes (but I'm thinking i locked in about 40+ hours), but i am so stinking proud of that simple website. so proud, that i can't get my fingers off of it and once my teacher grades it, i'm adding more. 
i was slightly regretting watching a ton of SVU last week because i had a crazy dream that i was a detective, so i moved onto revenge. and OH MY GOSH. 
i officially booked my ticket to my best friend's wedding and i am so excited! but looking for a light pink bridesmaid dress right now is about impossible.
i also booked a wedding today and i feel so professional! its all in your website ;)
i want to be emily thorne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment