Dec 26, 2013

gold syndrome

guys, i am so obsessed with gold and glitter lately, its insane. i also can't get enough of that song 'do you want to build a snowman?' and then it always turns into 'let it go' and i sing it alllllllllllllll day. and then i think about how much i love it that her name is elsa and my name is elsa and then i hope that someone else will want to talk about it too. so if i bring it up, thats probably why. anyways, back to gold and glitter. its like i have a radar for it, and all that my eyes can spot is something that is gold or glittery, and it jumps out and says "BUY ME ELSA".  it kind of makes me laugh. i also have this problem that makes me want to watch all of the modern family episodes ever made but its like i have to jump through illegal hoops just to do it (i mean, why netflix doesn't have it, i will never know), and it kind of poops me out, so most times i just don't watch it. i also want to cook and eat all things wonderful and paint all things wonderful. and so is my christmas break life.

1 comment: