Dec 3, 2013

tuesday. because monday is oh so busy.


this is my face, because the cold snow makes me happy, and cold.
i know, i know. i haven't blogged in a while.
if you couldn't tell from everyone that resides in the states surrounding me, it snowed today. like, a lot.
thanksgiving break was wonderful in every aspect of a break.
but now that is december, i can start talking about how much i love december. because hello, it has my birthday. and the world turns into a gorgeous snow globe of goodness. oh, and the best way to spread christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
i also sang "snow" from white christmas all last night and today because it snowed.
and the apartment is decorated like a winter wonderland. its fabulously fabulous and i find myself wanting to be in my living room next to my little pink tree always.
i also hung mistletoe above our front door ;)
oxblood and gold are officially my two new favorite colors.
i love this season and i want it to stay a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment