Dec 31, 2013

the weekly



christmas came and went and it already feels like a far passed event. boo.
i have been watching more gilmore girls than necessary this past week, thanks to the complete boxed set of seasons as my christmas gift. believe me, that was a long time comin'
i taught primary on sunday and the cutest 4 year old girl in my class legitimately thought i was THE Elsa. i mean, i am. but she thought i was also the queen and asked why i changed my hair red, because 'she thought it was better white'.
do you ever think that maybe sometimes new year's eve is a little overrated? its not my favorite.
i am a super shopper. really. (i get it all from my mom) and it benefits during the holiday season.
the kardashian's are in park city. and its rumored that kanye's even with them. uh WHAT?
mostly, i just don't want this break to be over.
aren't flowers just the most loveliest of things?
that's me up there. on our trip. everyone keeps making those slideshow collage things of their year in review, and while mine was definitely a fabulous year to review (i mean this summer alone could have been a novel - don't get me started on the months before and after it!), i feel like the one thing that was best this year, was me. that sounds really full of it, but for the first time in a while, i've enjoyed really thriving in being myself and doing what i love. here's to hoping another year is just as grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment