Oct 15, 2013

today is tuesday



i have so much to tell you.
my life has hit this stage where it is running and i am hastily trying to keep up with it.
i've been practicing my video skills by working on a little project from summer trips and i am in love.
it also makes me want to go back to europe very very badly.
i went on a date last weekend to the haunted straw maze and it was probably the funnest thing of my life, even though i don't think i'd go with him again. did i mention that it was the guy that i put my number on his car? 
sometimes i really want it to be thanksgiving already. i just love good pie.
there's a new trailer for this movie called monuments men and it looks fantastically awesome.
downton abbey is absolutely killing me right now.
i met the greatest person i've probably ever met to only never see them again. #timingsucks
i'm making my roommates watch all of the harry potters with me for the next month and its probably the greatest thing ever.
i've made a habit of falling asleep on my textbook when i study in the library in the afternoons.
some days, i go to sleep and i honestly don't know i did it that day.
i have decided to be happy. because it is good for my health.

1 comment:

  1. I love it all, but my favorite is the last sentence. How do you watch downton?

    ReplyDelete