Oct 30, 2013

can we just talk about how stressed I am right now, because maybe that would help.


but really. never did i imagine that i would be so busy that i wouldn't have time for revenge. #priorities. also, never did i think that i would have so many good friends that i would have to balance my time between them all and it would distract me from homework. its a good thing, but i also hate it. its like i'm still that toddler that won't go to sleep in her room because i'm afraid that i'm missing out. yep mom, i guess i'll always be like that. and then there's this thing called work. don't get me wrong, making money is the biggest blessing i've ever had at school, but having to balance a professional work life on top of everything else is an ongoing adjustment that i'm still trying to make. speaking of adjustments, i guess i kind of date now.  i don't know how it happened, and it probably will stop soon (because it seems to be something that comes and goes in spurts), but that also has been added to my plate. and how i'll ever become good at letting down those boys that are so nice but just not my type, is a mystery to me. because sometimes i would rather be let down by the guys that i like than have to tell one more softie that i just want to be friends. actually, i take that back. but i guess that regardless of what i want to have happen, my life is just always going to stay this busy and probably only get busier. i promise that the complaining won't get worse. at least not publicly. oh an let me admit that today i skipped class to do homework.  shouldn't that not be how it goes? SLOW DOWN ON THE HOMEWORK TEACHERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment