Oct 22, 2013

it might be 1:00 am, but its still monday until i go to bed



do you remember how we had a cake party last winter? and do you remember that it was a big night for us all?  last night, we had another cake party and it was probably one of the best things thats happened in a while. like, i'm ready to have another cake party next weekend, because STUFF HAPPENED!
i went home over the weekend and watched my brothers while my parents were out of town. i love being with my brothers.
i started going to the gym again. wahoo for me!
i am now two episodes behind on revenge and i don't even know when i have time to catch up. ugh.
there are some days that i go to sleep and think that i was probably the most myself i ever could have been, and i smile because it was just so darn good. that was yesterday.
i can't get one way or another (teenage kicks) out of my head lately.
i waited three whole weeks for a letter from someone, and once I got it, I realized I didn't really need it. that's how i know i've moved on.
i saw that movie, the way way back, and it was probably one of the funniest and best things i've seen lately.
so there's this thing with neon lately...
i got a new nail polish and its makes my nails look like pennies. its awesome.
i took family pictures for my family friends and they are so adorable.
i love the crisp fall idaho weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment