Mar 25, 2013

Things I learned over the weekend


If you put a sign on your door that says "Let them eat cake" for your cake party, random people that nobody in your apartment knows will come in and take two pieces each,
and mess up your magnet sentences on the fridge before they bounce. But you'll also have 
a good time with all your friends that come over too.
There's also a major difference between preemie boys and post boys, 
like their ways of wooing certain girls. And its just funny. 
Especially when they're the same age as your brother.
The movie LOL is definitely one of those movies that has no actual plot or storyline, 
so watching it just because you don't really have an attachment to watching anything else
is pretty much the only way to watch it and not think Miley was the most horrible person on earth.
It also is a lot more fun when you watch it with all your favorite people, 
and by that, I mean my roommates. And when I talk about my roommates, 
they're that set of roommates that will be the ones I'll talk about and still talk,
and I like knowing that about us. 

1 comment:

  1. I graduated from college in 1979 (don't pass out). Now that I'm back in Utah, I have lunch with my college roommates that live around here (and none of us were originally from here)once a month. It's still a treat to sit and talk and talk and talk. I don't have that relationship with any high school friends.

    ReplyDelete