Mar 18, 2013

hi, my name is elsa and my body is older than i am. and i'm a little bit of a hypochondriac

because no 21 year old should feel like they have whiplash from "whipping my hair back and forth" at a hart dance on a saturday night. granted, the title of the song does convey what actually happened, but at this age, i'd like to think that my body would be a little bit better at bouncing back from a few hours of embarrassing and PG rated dancing.  but i guess it seems like more of a joke to add to the pile once i realize that i also have hands that have just as many wrinkles as your grandma or maybe even an elephant's trunk and my back has repeatedly made me feel like an old woman. and my admittance that i may be a bit of a hypochondriac (i promise that only translates to actual sicknesses like the flu and common colds) probably doesn't help me seem like the old lady i complain to be, but i also promise to you that this joke of a girl has some serious (or maybe just bothersome) problems with her body. 
oh well.....YOLO right?

No comments:

Post a Comment