Mar 3, 2013

i was lazy. hear me roar.

its true. this last week ranked low on the scale of productivity and to be quite frank and unpoetic, it sucked. you could tell that the whole doing nothing with my spare time and feeling like that fat gross monster in star wars was a drain because i managed to put off a digital photography project that has irked me with its terrible theme that i can nowhere near begin to understand. and while i have spent the last 4 hours doing everything i absolutely could to avoid and push off said project, once i buckled down i found something out. i found that, despite my tendencies to prefer sleep to class and catching up on the bachelor to my elliptical routine at the gym, i really miss being productive. and i really like being busy with the chores and routines of life. so here's to a week of being as productive as i can (and practicing much better ways to conclude my blog posts. because i use this one way to much)!

1 comment:

  1. i'm right there with you! I've been in a total slump...so I've made plans for this week, so I don't feel so lazy! Good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete