Oct 14, 2013

oh, um, hey. long time no see.

so, yes, its true. i have neglected this blog, because hey-i'm at school and i'll be darned if i don't do my homework and have a productive social life. and to be honest, both of those things have kept me mighty busy. so my guilt for not having blogged coupled with my complete lack of motivation (i blame the red devil) has made me decide to catch you up on my life via snapchats that have been saved to my phone, and the promise of a real blog post tomorrow. enjoy.

its an intense thing to do in the dark at 1 in the morning

that was a rough day.

i send funny snapchats in the morning

we like friends

yep. i went the whole month without soda. boo ya!

1 comment:

  1. I want an apartment tour. I always wonder what your apartment looks like, so... I want an apartment tour.

    ReplyDelete