Jul 22, 2013

monday


I got my ears pierced this weekend. I’m 21 years old and I felt pretty big.
Mondays around these parts are known for being notoriously busy. I feel like I run all day.
I’ve watched the new Hunger Games trailer 15 times now. 
I keep having this dream that I have a fiancé and we’re madly in love and going to get married and move to Boston, but then I wake up.
Sometimes the man that’s my fiancé is the dreamy and British Aiden from Revenge. And I’m ok with that.
I can never go to bed when I say I'm going to.
When the Lea Michele version of Without You comes on my mom's shuffle, I want to cry a little for Fin.
I always feel like my life is on the verge of something great lately in my life. I hope it doesn’t wear off.
I booked a flight to be reunited with all my friends for Can Can’s wedding and I screamed in joy.
How did I go this long without trying fire roasted tomato and olive oil Triscuts?
Last night I stayed up way too late talking to my favorite teenage friend and her mom.
I got a massage for the first time in my life today. It was heavenly.
Being completely done with camp makes me kind of sad at times. I miss all my little bits.
I’m absolutely itching to do a photo shoot. My brain is spilling over the rim with creativity.
Once I wanted to leave this life and start a new one backpacking around 3rd worlds countries and giving humanitarian aid. I still want to do that.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 17! Way to go girl.

    ReplyDelete