Jul 16, 2013

København







my parents are tourists



look like narnia to anyone else?









Copenhagen is a dream. It's like a European New York City, 
but way better because of the history. And the danishes. 

City: København, or Copenhagen
Favorite place: Definitely the Frederiksborg castle. I could have stayed there all day.
New found interest: Photographing interiors. At least I could have all day at the castle.
Best art: The original Christus statue in the official church of Denmark.
Funniest occurrence: Running into LDS members from other parts of the world 
on 3 different occasions. It was even funnier when one couple was from 
small college town and taught at my school. 
Traveler's advice: Be prepared to go bankrupt in Denmark. 
It is literally 3 times as much as any other European country. 
I only wish that was a joke. And learning Danish isn't essential. 
Most people speak English and very well. 

2 comments:

  1. Elsa,
    I'm enjoying your trip review and all the photos. What a great experience.

    ReplyDelete