Apr 23, 2013

things my brothers tell me:

enjoy these funny quips from the boys that frequently run this house into the ground with their humor and crazy antics. I know I sure did.

L: Mom is only my mom. all of you are orphans.

Noah: Dinner with the twins > holocaust

G: Elsa, why are your butt cheeks dancing?

L: Well, I didn't really want to do crafts, I was just suggesting it because I know you like them.

G: Oh, is this that show, Downtown Alley? It doesn't sound all that safe.
L: No Gus, its Downtown ABBEY.  Wait which one of these girls is Abbey anyways?

G: I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
Mom: Gus you're middle name is trouble!
G: No, my middle name is DANGER!

G: Ugh Leo why do you always have to tattle on me?
L: Duh Gus, its my job.

G: I'm going to a museum tommorow to see a real live mummy.
Me: I thought mummy's were dead. How is it alive?
G: No, its a real live mummy!

Dad: Leo, I thought we said no soda on Monday nights.
L: Well....I already opened it.

Me: I wanted to be like, I was friends with Carol Mikita a long time ago!
G: What's a Carol? I want one!

Me: G your zipper is down.
G: Yeah, I don't care if my cows get out of the barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment