Apr 15, 2013

things i thought while unpacking

i should really have less stuff. 

it is essential that i pay full attention to absolutely every minute of revenge and it is impossible to do so while i pick which clothes to keep or toss. that saying, i'm going to have to change back to carrie diaries. 

i don't know why i ever thought it was essential to keep absolutely all of my notes for my middle east class....also, why do i keep using the word essential?

i definitely want some coffee ice cream. and a nap. 

there was a point when i loved the color pepto bismal pink, and it was definitely when i was in my early teens, because at this point, i feel like a 21-year-old shouldn't have her room like this anymore. #igrewup

i know that at some point i should admit to being a part time pack rat and sentimental keeper of most things, but i think it may be a little too soon in my life for that.

i should be getting more work done because i'm not jetting out to the living room to chat with my friends every 10 minutes, but somehow that does nothing to help me out at all. 

i have a lot of grey cardigans. the germans wore blue, you wore grey. 

casablanca. casablanca is so good, i should really watch it. and that is my problem right there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment