Apr 10, 2013

Digital Photo Portfolio

While I have a quick minute 
(because finals week seems to overtake me), 
I thought I'd put my portfolio for my digital photo class up.
Because this is technically a blog that I eventually will convert to only photography. 
I mean, that makes sense, right? 
I made 6 panographs which are small less opaque sections 
of a larger picture layered to make a full picture. 
Collectively as an apartment, the 411 owns around 40 mugs, 
so I decided to showcase our own personal favorites. 
I think if you knew us well, you would be able to tell which mug
represents which girls. 












2 comments:

  1. I want to guess who's mugs are who's! Eiffel tower - Jace, Jewelry - Jay, Got Beiber - Shay, Mickey - Hay and green roses - El.
    Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I forgot the mustache cup - Candace? Or did I mix up Hay and Can?

    ReplyDelete