Apr 15, 2013

post college limbo

man, nobody ever told me that leaving college could actually be sad at times. 
it may have to do with the fact that i have a little red devil occupying my time right now, 
but i find myself full of me-lan-ca-lee the past few days since i've been home.
while it mostly has to do with the disheartened feelings of leaving my best friends, 
its almost like a post mission limbo, where i don't really know what to do.
there's no school to occupy my time and mind, my lifestyle has changed, 
and i don't have anyone to watch TV with until 2 in the morning. 
i do love being home with my family, 
and the list of things i have going on this summer 
is enough to get me rolling out of bed any day.
but for now, i think i'll take these next few days off as my transition 
and remember that i really am grateful that i had a good enough year 
that it stinks to have left it. 


1 comment:

  1. Feel free to be me for the next few weeks. I've got plenty of stuff. Help?

    ReplyDelete