Jan 9, 2013

things i'm thinking right now

this whole -10 degree weather has really changed me. i mean, today felt like a warm spring day and it was only 31. yikes. 

ya know i was never really a fan of the cute guy that turns into a bratty know-it-all. its like, no one's REALLY that confident. 

there's only so many times i can get on pinterest and look at the same pins without getting bored.


i really shouldn't have pizza for dinner at 10 o'clock at night, and even worse, i really shouldn't enjoy it as much as i did. really i'm just bummed that my roommates felt sick after cause i really enjoyed it.

having a pepsi at 10 o'clock however, was NOT a smart idea. although it was my last resort to get rid of the headache that plagued my head and clearly worked, it probably is not going to help me get to bed. 

dang i miss those little twin brothers of mine. especially when i only have a day or two left to spend with them, because thats when they want to spend time with me the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment