Jan 23, 2013

sometimes when its 2 am,

sometimes when its 2 am and i'm unfortunately still up, i think delusional crazy things like everybody should have a twin and daniel radcliffe would rather meet me any day. also i think that broccoli salad sounds like a delicious meal i hope to consume at that very moment while i remember a boy that came to our game night and had a name that i very much liked and decided, maybe i'd name one of my sons that, but not because i had a thing for him, just because i liked his name. and then my hormones get all whacky and tell me that i have crushes on celebrities that i usually hate, like cillian murphy and thats when i realize that i should probably just shut myself off and quit all this craziness.

1 comment:

  1. I can't let that one go .... What's the name?
    (I know, I'm sooo predictable)

    ReplyDelete