Nov 17, 2011

smushed like a grape

wondering what rock i've been hiding under? its that large crushing and ominous rock that is my current college life.  and while i could go on and on about how much more busy i am than you (i try not to turn into the thing i hate the most), i'll just say that rash turned into a full fledged breakout and the normally entrancing allure of the hunger games trailer and guilty pleasure tv lost all appeal. though the hunger games trailer probably did win most of the time.

the list of crazy, sometimes good, and laughable moments of my since crushed under a rock existence:

1. Who's ready for drawing 101 next semester?? online?? ok..i guess if its required i'll take it. other classes for the semester? success.

2. the whole class and my teacher loved my photo project? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

3. totally disappointing and possibly illegal viewing of like crazy. so sad.

4. where have you been fancy shoes?

5. hilarity in silence and courage the cowardly lions.

in short, its almost thursday. and its getting closer to the day when i get to go home to this.

3 comments:

  1. I took drawing101 online my first semester! It's super easy, a little pointless to me, but easy nonetheless

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good! cause i am NOT a drawer, but i'm glad its not bad! thanks!

    ReplyDelete