Nov 25, 2011

simple.

today was thanksgiving. as most of you know. i ate a lot. but you probably did too.

i should blabber on and on about all of the wonderful things i am grateful for, but i'm not. i hope you don't think i am a scrooge of thanksgiving, but i am not a large fan of big long posts about all the things i am grateful for, including socks and toothbrushes. i feel that sometimes the thankfulness that is expressed can become a bit cliched and grandiose, instead of sincere and simple. and while we are supposed to express our gratitude, it becomes a loud act for the public, instead of a private sentiment. so simply put, here are the few things i am grateful for today and things i am grateful for always.

i am grateful for my family and my four goober brothers.


i am grateful for my education and my school and the experiences i gain while i am there.

i am grateful for friends,

old 

growing

and new. 

and i am most grateful for my religion and my testimony. it brings me all of these other wonderful things and enriches them to their greatest enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment