Nov 8, 2011

bubby

Seventeen years ago, on this day, I lost my spoiled and loved life as an only child.  I was about 3 years old. And I believe I wanted to name him Snow White and put him in dresses.  And while he is much taller and stronger than me, that still hasn't changed.  It's my little brother's birthday!! 



*Forewarning-I am about to take just a small trip down memory lane.*
Our sibling-ship involving our most favorite and opposite thing: music. 
Because of his great love for Barney, I have been sissy and he has been bubby from very early on. 
Lion King also caused great amount of fun and commotion in the house for the both of us.  Mom would pop in the soundtrack and we would dance and reenact the movie.  I do believe the crowd favorite was Be Prepared by Scar and the Hyenas. 
A sudden love for Godzilla on his part and Barbies on mine started to lead to a bit of separation, but the upcoming of the Tarzan soundtrack reignited the musical obsession with renditions of N'Sync's Doo Bad Shi Doo (see bubby-you ARE a lover of musical theater, whether you think so or not!)
And while today I prefer music that he laughs at and he prefers music that may make my ears want to bleed, I just ignore it. 
typical.

my brother is funny. he makes me laugh all the time and we have lots of fun together. we are good friends and i miss my bubby noey! happy birthday ya old fart!

1 comment: