Mar 3, 2014

weekly



I. Love. The Oscars.
You can bet you'll see a post on that soon.
Also, I'm now crossing my fingers, excitedly waiting for the Us Weekly and People magazines of the Red Carpet editions to come out on stands.
I have a wave of photos to shoot and edit lately and I seriously love it so much.  I'm crossing my fingers it stays that way.
The snow that plagued small college town all day on Saturday was not welcome. Like, at all. Luckily today its just raining.
I'm desperately looking for a black utility jacket for a decent price and preferably has gold buttons. I  have yet to find one. 
I miss going on trips with my family. Whatever it is about family trips that is different, I don't know, but it makes everyone so much funnier and I can't wait until our next one. 
I'm really loving green beans and asparagus lately.
Catching Fire comes out on DVD this Friday and I can't wait to buy it.
I'm really hoping spring comes sooner. Because its fresh and I like it. 
My photography teacher really intimidates me, because he's so good at what he does, but when he gives me props for my photos, I feel so cool. 

1 comment: