Mar 10, 2014

monday

this is how i feel. except i'm not dressed like this. 


so, somehow i got on this stint of wanting to listen to the dixie chicks on repeat.
also, long car drives back to school are really just my excuse to have glee club rehearsals. because that's what keeps me awake.
the bachelor finale is on tonight and half of my apartment already knows who wins. why we're still all watching it is a riddle to me (insert sarcasm here).
doterra oils are literally magic. like sometimes, i think that they're potions from hogwarts.
every night before i go to bed, i sneak out to the living room and turn on the AC because it gets so hot during the night. and in the morning everyone asks why its so cold hehehe
i have decided that being the back up is not in my best interest. done.
i also have decided that i love doing what i do. i shot my first wedding all by myself. it was a rush.
also, what was with the one photographer that wore jeans to shoot her wedding? JEANS! unprofessional.
this monday is one of those mondays that i literally couldn't care about anything else.
falling asleep last night was no easy task. waking up was even harder. #daylightsavingsprobs #insomniacprobs
i've purposely made myself not watch grey's anatomy since last thursday. ask me how its gone.
all i know is, i can't complain, because i got pizza from my dad and chik-fil-a this weekend. i'm set.

1 comment:

  1. I was shadowing a photographer once and they wore turquoise jeans to the wedding! During the ceremony as she was moving around in front and what not I was just flabbergasted haha i know just what you mean!

    ReplyDelete